System Center 2012 SP1 has RTM’d?
According to the forum post at technet by Mike (MSFT), System Center has RTM’d???? but no official links yet, below what he wrote:
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 12:24 AM
It’s official! SC 2012 SP1 has RTM’d.
Few notes to make the upgrade path crystal clear:
- General Availability is targeted for early January.
- Upgrade from Sp1 Beta is only supported for TAP customers who installed RC.
- Non-TAP customers will only be able to upgrade from DPM 2012 RTM (+ qfe’s) to DPM 2012 SP1 RTM.
- There is no upgrade path from BETA Sp1 to RTM Sp1, you must reinstall DPM 2012 RTM, then upgrade to SP1 RTM.
Technet content will be updated to include new supported workloads in SP1 of Exchange 2013 and Sharepoint 2013.
Waiting for the bits
System Center 2012 SP1 RTM (for evaluation) is now available through TechNet & MSDN
- VMware Identity Manager – Workspace ONE – Provide Access to Horizon Desktops and Apps & Workspace ONE mode - 17 September 2017
- VMware Identity Manager 2.9.2 – Workspace ONE – Installation in DMZ with Outbound-Only Connection Mode - 17 September 2017
- Deploy Unified Access Gateway (UAG) 3.0 with Horizon - 17 September 2017